It is only through education that the masses can be empowered, and our ethos here at ‘Conquering Life’ is to ‘Empower and Liberate’ through training individuals, families, groups, communities, businesses, organisations and authorities in psychological awareness and emotional resilience.
We believe that education is the key to freedom.
We have designed a comprehensive training programme that will:
- Effectively fill the existing gap in our educational methods/system
- Address some of the key issues raised, that are impeding our growth as individuals and the society as a whole
- Help transform our young children into confident and resilient innovators, pioneers, founders, architects and leaders of tomorrow.
This is a new engaging programme designed to help youths aged 10-16 to work on their self-esteem, self-acceptance and emotional resilience – these are psychological tools necessary for navigating through life. Emotional resilience refers to one’s ability to recover in the face of emotional stressors and anxieties. This is an ability that will not only aid them now, but for the rest of their lives. It is only by teaching the skills which allow them to prepare, protect themselves and recuperate from these stresses that they will be able to grow into healthy and happy teenagers and adults.
The ability to understand your emotions, the ability to listen to others and empathise with their emotions, and the ability to express emotions productively. To be emotionally literate is to be able to handle emotions in a way that improves your personal power and improves the quality of life around you. Emotional literacy improves relationships, creates loving possibilities between people, makes co-operative work possible, and facilitates the feeling of community.
(Steiner and Perry 1997, p. 11).
If you are solely seeking to promote and foster in your child the ability to become financially successful and gain a position of power in society only, then this is not for you.
We can easily refer you to hundreds of such programmes. But, if like us, you value your child far more than just economic success, then please continue reading:
Our workshops are designed to:
- Promote emotional resilience to help individuals adapt positively to stressful conditions, manage emotional demands, foster effective coping strategies, improve well-being and enhance growth.
- Provide effective tools and coping mechanisms to change the individual’s normal patterns of behaviour, break from the cycles and give them the confidence and ability to move forward and respond and react in a healthier, more positive and beneficial way.
- Develop effective personal skills in preparing for emotional emergencies and the ability to accept what comes at them with flexibility rather than rigidity.
- Develop an understanding of all relevant forms of social pressures and anxiety.
- Build their self-esteem and create an internal sense of power.
- Build and strengthen a sound and solid psychological and emotional foundation, capable of supporting great achievements in the making…
Our coaches are highly trained and have the extensive knowledge, expertise and the deep passion required to deliver the necessary psychological and emotional, learning and nurturing environment to help children flourish and thrive in life.